Short Information :- Indian Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022 – Indian Navy HQ Western Naval Command Mumbai Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Civilian Post . Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Process of Indian Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022 Must Read Full Notification Before Apply .
Indian Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022 : Short Details
|Organization||Indian Navy, HQ Western Naval Command|
|Article||Indian Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Post Name||Various Civilian Post|
Indian Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022 : Important Date
- Start Date for Apply : 10.09.2022
- Last Date for Apply : 21 days from date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
Also Read- Army 10+2 TES 48 Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Also Read- Army Public School PGT / TGT/ PRT Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022 : Age Limit
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary|
|Staff Nurse||18-45 Years||Rs. 44900 – Rs. 1,42,400|
|Library & Information Assistant||Max 30 Years||Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400)|
|Civilian Motor Driver||18-25 Years||Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200|
Also Read- BSF Head Constable 2022 Recruitment For RO & RM – 1312 Posts
Also Read- Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online Form 2022
Indian Navy HQ Western Naval Command Recruitment 2022 : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Staff Nurse (Erstwhile Nurse / Civilian Sister) Group ‘B’||3|
|Library & Information Assistant Group ‘B’||6|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) Group ‘C’||40|
Also Read- Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik 01/2023 Recruitment
Also Read- Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2023 Recruitment
ITBP Constable Animal Transport Recruitment 2022 : Eligibility
Staff Nurse (Erstwhile Nurse / Civilian Sister):
Matriculation or equivalent.
Certificate of training in an approved Hospital as a Nurse.
Registered as a fully trained nurse in the Medical and Surgical Nursing and Midwifery.
Library & Information Assistant:
Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognised University or Institute;
Two years’ professional experience in a Library under the Central or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade):
Matriculation from recognized Board / Institution and knowledge of first line maintenance.
Must possess a driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) & Motor Cycles.
One year practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) driving.
|Numerical Ability/ Logical Reasoning||15|
|Awareness in relevant Trade/Field||50|
Driving Test: Candidates applying for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) to attend a driving test which will be qualifying in nature. Exact date, time and venue will be communicated to the eligible candidates by post.
In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. His/her writing ability would also be tested.
This paper will include question on problems relating to number systems, computations of whole number, decimal and fractions and relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, average, interest, profit and loss, discount, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work etc.
Knowledge of the Trade:
The test will include questions relating to trade/posts as per the essential/desirable qualification required and job descriptions.
General Intelligence/ Awareness and Reasoning:
It would include questions of verbal and non- verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation relation concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
The test will also include question design to test the candidate abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, history, culture, geography, economics, general policy including Indian constitution and scientific research etc.
How To Fill The Form Indian Navy HQ Western Naval Command
- The Application should be on plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly hand written or typed as per the prescribed format (see below), affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly self- attested on the front side without defacing.
- The envelope must clearly super-scribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STAFF NURSE / LIBRARY & INFORMATION ASSISTANT / CIVILIAN MOTOR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE) and CATEGORY (i.e. UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM) whichever is applicable and sent by (Registered / Speed post only).
- Address: To The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai – 400 001 along with the following Documents.
- Two additional Passport size photographs in Blue Background.
- Self-attested copies of certificates of relevant educational qualifications and self- attested copies of higher qualification.
- Self-attested copy of proof of date of birth (10th certificate or Birth Certificate).
- OBC /SC/ ST candidates also enclose latest copy of Caste Certificate duly self-attested for claiming age/other relaxation.
- A Self-addressed envelope of size 23×13 cm with postage stamp of Rs. 45/- affixed on it.
Also Read- Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022
Also Read- SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 – 4300 Post
Note- Before Online Must Read Full Notification
Important Links For Apply
|Telegram for Latest Updates||Join|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Army Public School PGT / TGT/ PRT Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|BSF Head Constable 2022 Recruitment For RO & RM||Click Here|
|Army 10+2 TES 48 Recruitment 2022 Online Form||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 – 4300 Post||Click Here|
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|