Short Information :- Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2023 Recruitment : Join Indian Navy Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment of 10+2 B. Tech Cadet Entry Jan 2023. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Process of Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2023 Recruitment Must Read Full Notification Before Apply .
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2023 Recruitment : Important Date
- Start Date for Apply Online : 18.08.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28.09.2022
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2023 Recruitment : Age Limit
- Born Between 02 July 2003 and 01 Jan 2006 (Both dates Inclusive).
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2023 Recruitment : Application Fee
- No Fee require for this Post.
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2023 Recruitment : Eligibility
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Who can Apply. Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2022 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) All Indian Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022 Published By NTA.
|Executive & Technical Branch||31|
- HQ MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All Indian Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022.
- SSB Interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Sept – Oct 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form.
- Separate merit list for Education Branch and Executive & Technical Branch (in combined) will be prepared based on SSB marks
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four years B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or
- Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements.
- On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
- Distribution of cadets amongst Executive and Technical Branch (Engineering & Electrical) will be as per the extant policy.
- The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy.
- The cadets will also be provided with entitled clothing and messing.
Note- Before Online Must Read Full Notification
Important Links For Apply
|Telegram for Latest Updates||Join|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|