Short Information :- SSC CPO SI Online Recruitment 2022 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Post . Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Process of SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Must Read Full Notification Before Apply .
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 : Short Details
|Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Article||SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30.08.2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector (SI)|
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 : Important Date
- Start Date for Apply Online : 10.08.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30.08.2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 31/08/2022
- Form Correction Date : 01/09/2022
- SSC CPO SI Exam Date : Nov 2022
Also Read- Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022
Also Read- Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 : Age Limit
- Age limit As On 01.01.2022
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 : Application Fee
- UR/OBC/EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / ESM/Women : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 : Eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification, and produce documentary evidence from the Board / University in support thereof, as on 30.08.2022 will also be eligible.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests.
Sub Inspector Delhi Police
Sub Inspector GD in CRPF
Sub Inspector GD in BSF
Sub Inspector GD in ITBP
Sub Inspector GD in CISF
Sub Inspector GD in SSB
Also Read- Air Force Agniveer Vayu Online Form 2022
Also Read- District Wise Rally Date & Online Registration
Physical Eligibility Details
Male Candidates :
- Height : 170 CMS (UR/OBC/SC)
- Chest : 80 – 85 CM
- Height : 162.5 CMS (ST)
- Chest : 77 – 82 CM
- 100 meter race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meter in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 meter in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meter in 3 chance
- Height : 157 CMS (UR/OBC/SC)
- Height : 154 CMS (ST)
- 100 meter race in 18 seconds
- 800 meter race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meter in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 meter in 3 chances.
- The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- All these stages of the examination are mandatory.
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Details of these Papers/ Tests are as follows
|Subject||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
Exam Pattern for Paper 1
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||02 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
Exam Pattern for Paper 2
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||02 Hours|
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic / Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/ roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc.
Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his/ her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres.
Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
English Language and Comprehension:
Questions in these components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles, etc.), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of words, comprehension, etc.
Note- Before Online Must Read Full Notification
Important Links For Apply
|Telegram for Latest Updates||Join|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|