Short Information :- Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2022 – Join Indian Navy Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment of SSC Executive IT Entry of Indian Navy Under Special Orientation Course At Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala For Jan 2023 Course. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Process of Navy SSC Executive IT Online Form 2022 Must Read Full Notification Before Apply .
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Online Form 2022 : Short Details
|Article||Navy SSC Executive IT Online Form 2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15.08.2022|
|Post Name||SSC Executive IT|
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT 2022 : Important Date
- Start Date for Apply Online : 05.08.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15.08.2022
Also Read- Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022
Also Read- Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT 2022 : Age Limit
- Born Between “2 Jan 1998 to 01 July 2003”(Both Dates Inclusive).
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT 2022 : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|SSC Executive IT Branch (Men & Women)||50|
Also Read- Air Force Agniveer Vayu Online Form 2022
Also Read- District Wise Rally Date & Online Registration
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT 2022 : Eligibility
- A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the under mentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following (No equivalent stream of BE / B.Tech / other qualifications other than those mentioned below will be considered valid for selection process at any stage):
- (a) MSC/ BE / B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Systems / Cyber Security System Administration & Networking / Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics / Artificial Intelligence), or
- (b) MCA with BCA / BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalized using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website.
- BE / B.Tech For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE / B.Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Post-Graduate Degree Programme for candidates who have completed MSc, MCA, M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered.
- For candidates who are in final year, Shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks by sending an email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Note- Before Online Must Read Full Notification
Important Links For Apply
|Telegram for Latest Updates||Join|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|