Short Information :- Indian Navy HQ Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 – Indian Navy Invites Online Application Form for The Recruitment of Tradesman Mate Post. Those Candidates are Interested in the Following Process of Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate 2022 Recruitment Must Read Full Notification Before Apply .
Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate 2022 : Short Details
|Department||Indian Navy HQ Andaman Nicobar Command|
|Article||Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate 2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06.09.2022|
Rs. 18000 – Rs. 56900/- (Level 1)
Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate 2022 : Important Date
- Start Date for Apply Online : 06.08.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06.09.2022
Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate 2022 : Age Limit
- Age Limit as on 06.09.2022
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate 2022 : Application Fee
- No Fee for Apply.
Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate 2022 : Vacancy Details
Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate : Qualification
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate 2022 : Selection Process
- All Shortlisted / eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the Essential.
- The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|Numerical Aptitude / Quantitative Ability||25|
|General English & Comprehension||25|
Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate 2022 Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, and Non-Verbal Reasoning etc.
General English & Comprehension:
In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, this test will also assess vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
Numerical Aptitudes / Quantitative Ability:
This test will include question on problems relating to number systems, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate Eligible ITI Trades List
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (VI)|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant|
|Electrician Power Distribution|
|Information Communication Technology System Maintenance||2 Year|
|Mechanic Maintenance (Chemical Plant)|
|Marine Engine Fitter|
|Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle||1 Year|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-conditioning)|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics||2 Year|
|Mechanic Computer Hardware||1 Year|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronics||2 Year|
|Mechanic cum operator Electronics Communication System|
|Mechanic Industrial Electronics||1 Year|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||2 Year|
|Mechanic Radio & T. V|
|Metal Cutting Attendant (VI)|
|Operator Advanced Machine Tools|
|Sheet Metal Worker|
|Sheet Metal Worker (DA)|
|Technician Power Electronics System||2 Year|
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)|
|Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)|
|Welder (GMAW & GTAW)|
|Welder (Welding & Inspection)|
|Tailor (General)||1 Year|
|Civil Engineer Assistant||2 Year|
Nature Of Duties / Job Profile
- Working in production / maintenance of shop/ ship/ submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/ Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the office area.
- Photocopying, sending/ receiving of Fax, Letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the sections/ Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc. including on computer.
- Delivering of DAK (Inside & Outside the Section/ Unit)
- Watch & Ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Dusting of furniture etc.
- Upkeeps of Parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Assisting Tradesman Skilled and other senior Industrial Technical supervisory staff.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority.
Note- Before Online Must Read Full Notification
Important Links For Apply
|Telegram for Latest Updates||Join|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Delhi Police HC AWO / TPO Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Indian Army Recruitment 2022
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Indian Airforce Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|State Police Jobs 2022||Click Here|
|Offline Vacancies 2022||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|