Short Information :- Indian Navy Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment of MR Agniveer under Agnipath Scheme 2022. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 under Agnipath Scheme & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 – Short Details
|Article||Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Agniveer MR|
|Application Last Date||30.07.2022|
|Job Location||All India|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 – Important Date
- Notification Release Date : 09.07.2022
- Navy Agniveer Form Start : 15.07.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30.07.2022
- Examination & Physical Fitness Tests: Mid October
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- No Application fee.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
- Age Limit As on 01.10.2022
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- Candidate should be born between 1 Nov 1999 – 30 Apr 2005 (Both Dates Inclusive)
- Note*: A one-time relaxation of upper age limit upto 23 years has been granted for the Agniveer 2022 batch only.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
Agniveer MR :
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th Class) Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Navy Agniveer MR Job Details
- Agniveer MR :
As Agniveer (MR), you will become part of a highly technical Organization. You will be required to serve in powerful, modern ships such as Aircraft Carriers, Guided Missile Destroyers and Frigates, Replenishment Ships and highly technical and fascinating submarines and aircraft.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 Training & Advancement
- Candidates selected will undergo Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch / Trade will be allotted as per the requirement of the service.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Agniveer MR :
- Written exam is conducted at the designated centre on the promulgated date and time.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- Question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness and will be of 60 minutes duration.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate.
- The syllabus for each type of entry is available in the download section.
Indian Navy PFT & PMT Exam 2022
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Height||As per Height|
|Race||1.6 Km in 7 Mins||Update Soon|
||Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70/%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30/%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
|All Figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total Contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after Four years||Rs. 5.02 Lakh||Rs. 5.02 Lakh|
|Exit After four years||Rs 11.71 Lakh as Package|
Important Links For Apply
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Official Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Group C Advt. No 04/2022 Vacancy 2022||Click Here|
|Air Force Agniveer Vayu Syllabus & Question Paper 2022||Click Here|
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Rally Schedule||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Group C Advt. No 05/2022 Vacancy 2022||Click Here|
|ITBP Head Constable Form 2022||Click Here|
|ITBP ASI Online Form 2022||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|Army Vacancy||Click Here|
|Navy Vacancy||Click Here|
|Airforce Vacancy||Click Here|
|State Police Vacancy||Click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Important FAQs for Indian Navy Agniveer 2022
1.What is the Agnipath scheme?
It is a pan-India short-term service youth recruitment scheme for the armed forces. Recruits, known as Agniveers, will serve in varied terrains — desert, mountain, land, sea, or air.
2. Who will be eligible to apply for recruitment under the Agnipath Yojana ?
The age range to be eligible for the scheme is 17.5-23 years.
3. Can women apply under the Agnipath Yojana ?
In future, women will be progressively inducted into armed forces.
4. What is the service tenure granted under the scheme ?
Under the Agnipath scheme, Agniveers will be employed for four years and rigorous military training will be imparted to them.
5. How much salary will Agniveers get ?
The starting annual package will be Rs 4.76 lakh, which can be increased to 6.92 lakh by the end of service. There will be allowances and non-contributory insurance cover as well.
6. Can Agniveers opt for permanent service in the armed forces ?
All Agniveers, after four years, will be offered an opportunity to voluntarily apply for enrolment in the permanent cadre. These applications will be considered based on merit and performance during service. As much as 25% of applications will be accepted.
7. How can I apply for Agnipath Yojana recruitment ?
The vacancies and joining process will be available on the armed forces’ respective websites:
8. What will the training involve ?
Training for Agniveers would be on a par with that of the regular armed forces cadres and would involve rigorous military exercises. The training standards would be clearly defined and monitored by the highest authorities in the Armed Forces.
9. What is the Last Date for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
Start Date for Apply Online : 30.07.2022 and Last Date for Apply Online : 05/07/2022
10. How many Vacancies are released in Latest Navy Agniveer Notification 2022 ?
There are 3000 Posts for Navy Agniveer Post.
11. How to apply for Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
Apply from the Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
12. What is the Qualification Eligibility for Indian Navy Agniveer?
Matriculation Examination for MR and 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science for SSR.
13. What is the Selection Process Navy Agniveer Vacancy 2022 ?
Selection on the basis of Written Exam, PET / PST and Medical Exam.