Indian Coast Guard Has Given Notification Of 11 Post For Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/Safaiwala) in Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022. This is All over India Post. Interested & Eligible Candidates for Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Must Read Full Notification & Details Which is given Below.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022: Short Details
|Department||Indian Coast Guard|
|Article||Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022|
|Application Start Date||10.12.2022|
|Application Last Date||05.01.2023|
|Post Name||Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/Safaiwala)|
|Job Location||All India|
- Start Date for Apply : 10.12.2022
- Last Date for Apply : 05.01.2023
इन्हे भी पढ़े : Maharashtra Police Bharti Form 2022
Age limit As on 22.08.2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- There is No Application Fee for this Post.
For More Updates Join Telegram : Click Here
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022: Qualification
- Matriculation or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or Equivalent from Board Education recognized by Central/State Govt.
इन्हे भी पढ़े : Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale
- Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- (Pay Level 03) and HRA, DA, Transport Allowance, Medical Facilities and other applicable allowances as per central Government rule.
Description of duties for Coast Guard Enrolled Follower
- Post is of Sweeper/Safaiwala and duties includes maintaining hygiene, sweeping, Mopping, cleaning of drains, Cleaning of Tolilet, maintenance of septic tank sewer lines/ Bathrooms onboard Indian Coast Guard ships, Shore establishment premises.
- Post is transferable anywhere in India (Mainland/Islands) Subject to the exigencies of the service.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022: Physical Standards
- Height : Minimum height requirement is 157 cms (which may be reduced up to 5cms in the case of Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal/ Kumaon, Sikkim, Local tribals of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and up to 2 cms in case of candidate from Lakshadweep, mainland settlers in Andaman & Nicobar for candidates joining the Coast Guard).
- Chest : chest should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight : Proportionate to height and age (+10% acceptable) . Eye Sight: 6/60 (Better) 6/60 (Worse) without glasses, 6/9 (Better) 06/20 (Worse) with glasses.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Written Test :
- All eligible candidates shall appear in the written test (50 Marks) comprising of General Knowledge and General English (Level of 10th Standard)
- The duration of Written test is one hour. The Pass marks will be 50 % for the General (including EWS) and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST Candidates.
- Only those who qualify in the written test written test will appear in the ‘Professional Skill Test”.
Professional Skill Test (PST) :
- The PST will be Qualifying /Not qualifying nature(Q/NQ).
- The Skill test shall consist of following activities and one shall qualify in each activity.
- Activity : Sweeping, Mopping, Cleaning of drains, Cleaning of toilets & maintenance of septic tank/sewer lines.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
- All those Candidates who have qualified both in the Written Test and Professional Skill Test will have to qualified both in the Written Test and Professional Skill Test will have to qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PET) on the same day or on the next day. The PFT will be of qualifying nature (Q/NQ).
- The standards for PFT are laid down below:-
- One mile/1.6 Km run-Within 07 Minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups
How to Apply For Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022
- The application is to be submitted on a A4 size paper typed / hand written as per format enclosed.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER” (in capital letters) and application should be sent by ordinary post to The Commander, (For District Recruitment Officer), No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat) before closing date of Application.
- Examination Centre: Headquarters, No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat)
- Last date of receipt of application: 05 Jan 23
- Two sets of self-attested photo copies of Aadhar card, educational / technical certificate, domicile, OBC certificate (as per Govt. format & not-more than three years old) and SC/ST certificate (as per Government format) along with ten passport size photographs with blue background (other than affixed on form) should be attached with application.
- Candidates are to be in possession of all Original documents at the time of Recruitment/Written examination.
- Selection of candidates is as per order of merit depending on their performance in Written Exam, PST/PFT and Medical Fitness.
- All over India.
NOTE :- Before Apply Must Read Full Notification
Important Links For Apply
|Telegram for Latest Updates||Join|
|Offline Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|Defence Job Portal Home Page||Click here|