Air Force Apprentice Has Given Notification Of 108 Post For the Post of Apprentice Training in Air Force Apprentice 01/2023 Recruitment. Interested & Eligible Candidates for Air Force Apprentice 01/2023 Recruitment Must Read Full Notification & Details Which is given Below.
Air Force Apprentice 01/2023 Recruitment: Short Details
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Article||Air Force Apprentice 01/2023 Recruitment|
|Application Start Date||19.12.2022|
|Application Last Date||05.01.2023|
|Post Name||Apprentice Training|
|Training Centre||Air Force Station, Ojhar (Nasik), Maharashtra|
- Start Date for Apply : 19.12.2022
- Last Date for Apply : 05.01.2023
- Written and Practical Exam : 26 Feb – 01 March 2023
- Declaration of Merit List: 03.03.2023
- Course Commencement Date : 03.04.2023
इन्हे भी पढ़े : Maharashtra Police Bharti Form 2022
Age limit As on 01.04.2023
- General: 14-21 Years
- OBC : 14-24 Years
- General: 14-26 Years
- There is No Application Fee for this Post.
For More Updates Join Telegram : Click Here
Air Force Apprentice 01/2023 Recruitment: Qualification
- Candidates have Passed Hight School (Class X) with Minimum 50% marks (Aggregate).
- ITI (NCVT) qualified with 65% marks (Aggregate).
- Education Qualification of Class XII is desirable.
- Physical Standard : Minimum Height 137 cm and Minimum Weight : 25.4 Kg
|Trade||Course No||No. of Post|
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||04/W/2023||04|
|Mechanic Radio Radar Aircraft or Electronic Mechanic||04/ERR/2023||13|
|Fitter/Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||04/F/2023||38|
इन्हे भी पढ़े : Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment 2022
Air Force Apprentice 01/2023 Recruitment: Required Documents
- Class 10th/Matriculation passing certificate.
- Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet, ITI Certificate.
- Passport size recent colour photograph of size not larger than 50KB in front portrait with light back ground without head gear except for Sikhs.
- Candidate’s signature Image.
Stipend For Air Force Apprentice 01/2023 Recruitment
- During the course, the candidate will be paid Stipend Rs. 8855/- Per Month calculated as per Govt. of India (GOI) Notification (Payment of Stipend to Apprentice) Part-II, Section 3, and Sub Section (I) SI No. 561 dated 25 September 2019.
Air Force Apprentice 01/2023 Recruitment: Selection Process
- Written and Practical exam on respective trades would be conducted as part of selection Procedure, at Air Force Station, Ojhar.
- Candidate must have his valid e-mail and mobile number for successful online registration.
- Candidate must endorse his Aadhaar Card number while registering on https:/apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.portal.
- The Candidates will carry a valid ID proof whenever he/she reports for selection test.
- The selection for engagement of the apprentice will be based on Merit taking into consideration the class 10th/12th/ITI marks and marks scored in practical exam.
- The period of Training for the individual trade has been specified on the website.
- Candidates who have completed Apprentice will be admissible as per Section 3A & B of apprentice Act 1961, Rule 5 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992 For SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD categories as applicable.
- Apprenticeship Training (Technical Trades) will be commencing on 01 Apr 23 at Air force Station Ojhar (Nasik)
- Selection Process for the same would be from 26 February 2023 to 01 March 2023 at Air Force Station, Ojhar (Nasik), Maharashtra.
- Air Force Station, Ojhar (Nasik), Maharashtra.
NOTE :- Before Apply Must Read Full Notification
Important Links For Apply
|Telegram for Latest Updates||Join|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|Defence Job Portal Home Page||Click here|