Short Information :-Border Security Force (BSF) Has Issued Online Latest Written Examination Syllabus, Examination Scheme, Cut Off Marks And Selection Process For The Recruitment Post Of Constable (Tradesmen).
Mode of Selection
- The recruitment will comprise of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination and Detailed Medical Examination (DME), As Given Below:
First Page of Examination
|(a) Physical Standard Test (PST) And Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
|Male (ST)||162.5 cm||76-81 cm|
|Male (All Others Except Some)||167.5 cm||78-83 cm|
|Female (ST)||150 cm||X|
|Female (All Others Except Some)||157 cm||x|
- (i) At the very beginning of the recruitment process, candidates will be asked to go through the height bar and thereby, candidates with lesser height will get eliminated and will not be allowed to participate in further process of recruitment.(ii) Those candidates who qualify the height bar will be subject to Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will be as under:-
|Race||5 Kilometers race to be completed within 24 minutes||1.6 Kilometers race to be completed within 8.30 minutes|
- (iii) Those candidate(s) who qualify in PET will be subject to bio-matric identification & screening of testimonials/document by the Board. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from recruitment process. However, elimination on grounds of weight will be done at the time of medical examination only.(iv) Original documents/testimonials of candidates will be checked by the Board of Officers and only eligible candidates will be go to the next stage
- Note-I : No physical efficiency test will be held for Ex-servicemen
- Note-II : PET will be only qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks.
- The candidates who qualify in the PST, PET & Documentation will be put through the respective Trade Test. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only. The Trade test will be qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks. The requisite skill/qualification for each trade are as under :-
|Trade||Desired Skill/ Parameters|
|Cobbler||Polishing of shoes, handling tools, cutting of leather, repair & stitching of shoes.|
|Tailor||Taking measurement of persons, cutting of cloth and Stitching of uniform.|
|Cook||Cooking of Chappatti & Rice, Cooking of vegetable/ Dal/ Sambhar/ Idli etc. for 100 men, cooking of meat/ fish/ egg/ kheer.|
|Water Carrier||Washing of utensils, kneading of Atta for making chappattis for about 100 men and cutting of vegetable etc.|
|Washer Man||Washing of clothes, Ironing of Khaki, Cotton uniform, woolen and TC uniform.|
|Barber||Handling of tools, haircutting and shaving.|
|Sweeper||Sweeping, cleaning of toilets and bathroom etc.|
|Carpenter||Handling tools, cutting of wood, fitting, polishing and Finishing of materials.|
|Painter||Knowledge of colours, paints, shades, painting of sign Boards, painting and drawing/ knowledge of spray Painting for motor vehicles.|
|Electrician||Knowledge of AC & DC current, new electric fitting, Rectification of faults.|
|Draftsman||Knowledge of drawing materials, papers enlargement, sketching and plan drawing etc.|
|Waiter||Hygiene/sanitation, servicing of foods and allied matters.|
|Mali||Plantations, maintenance of plants, knowledge of Seeds and their sewing seasons, fertilizer and manures etc.|
Second Phase Of Examination
Written Examination for 100 marks :-
(i) Successful candidate in the first phase examination i.e. PST, PET, Documentation and Trade Test will be called to appear in second phase of examination i.e. Written Examination which will be communicated to the candidates through E-Mail address/ SMS for call letters through online.
(ii) The Written Examination will be of 100 marks containing 100 questions (qualifying marks 35% for General Category/EWS & ExServicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC) will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black ball point pen only.
(iii) While all the question papers in an examination may contain the same set of questions, the question papers may be in different series, which will have the questions in different order.
(iv) The question paper will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks with the following composition:-
|General Awareness / General knowledge||25||25||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Knowledge of elementary mathematics||25||25|
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe the distinguished patterns||25||25|
|Basic knowledge of the candidates in English or Hindi||25||25|
(i) All questions will be of objective multiple choice type. The standard of the question will commensurate with the knowledge expected from a class-10th pass candidate.
(ii) OMR Answer Sheet should be filled up by candidates correctly with Blue or Black ball point Pen only as per instructions given in OMR Answer Sheet.
(iii) Candidates reporting after 15 minutes of the commencement of examination will not be allowed.
Third Phase of Examination
Third Phase Examination Will Be Consist of Detailed Medical Examination And Review Medical Examination. For Detailed Information Refer To Official Recruitment Advertisement Page Number 10.
Important Links For Apply
|Apply link||click here|
|Official Website||click here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||click here|
|CISF Constable Vacancy 2022||click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||click here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|AMC Units Recruitment Offline Form 2022||Click Here|