Short Information :-Indian Air Force has given a Notification for the Recruitment / Admission under Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT 01/2022 Jan 2023 Course. Those Candidates are interested and Applied for AFCAT 01/2022 Online Form & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can Download AFCAT 01/2022 Admit Card .
- Start Date for Apply Online : 01/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/12/2021
- AFCAT 01/2022 Admit Card : 28/01/2022
- AFCAT 01/2022 Exam : 12, 13 & 14 Feb 2022
- For AFCATE Entry Only : Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Scheme of Examination
- Flying All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for AFCAT at one of the examination centres on…
- It is mandatory for the candidates opting for Ground Duty (Technical) branch to appear in both AFCAT as well as Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
AFCAT 01/2022 Exam Pattern
- The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT.
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Subject||Duration||No. of Qs.||Max marks|
|General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability & Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||02 Hours||100||300|
|EKT (Technical Branch)|
|Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics||45 Min.||50||150|
- Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion / Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases.
- History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
- Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
- Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
- The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level.
- The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level (Indian University)
Physical Fitness Test
- Candidates are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo various tests at AFSB.
- You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, 10 push ups and 3 chin ups.
Airforce Selection Board
The testing at AFSB would consist of three stages as given below :-
- Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test will be conducted on the first day.
- Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing.
- All Stage-I qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the branches applied for.
- Candidates who either do not qualify in Stage-I or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself.
- Psychological test will be conducted on Day 1 (Afternoon) and the Group Tests and Interview would commence after document check for the next five days.
For Flying Branch :
- Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to recommended candidates only.
- This is once in a lifetime test. Candidates who have failed the CPSS /PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible.
Location For AFCAT 1/2022
Agartala, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Alwar, Allahabad, Ambala, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bathinda, Behrampur (Odisha), Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bhagalpur, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bhuj, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi and NCR, Dhanbad, Diu, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Faridabad, Ganganagar, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Guntur, Gurugram, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hissar, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jalpaigudi, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kannur, Kanpur, Kakinada, Kochi, Kohima, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kurukshetra, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Muzzafarpur,Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Nizamabad, Noida, Panaji, Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune,Rajkot, Ranchi, Rourkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Sonipat, Solapur, Srinagar, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
Important Links For Apply
|AFCAT 01/2022 ADMIT CARD
|Apply link||click here|
|Official Website||click here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||click here|
|CISF Constable Vacancy 2022||click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||click here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|AMC Units Recruitment Offline Form 2022||Click Here|