Join Indian Army Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment Under Technical Entry Scheme TES 49 Course Commencing for Unmarried Male Candidates. Interested & Eligible Candidates must read Full Notification & Details which is given Below.
Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 : Short Details
|Article||Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Online|
|Start Date For Apply Online||01.12.2022|
|Last Date For Apply Online||30.12.2022|
|Post Name||Army 10+2 TES 49|
- Start Date for Online : 01.12.2022
- Last Date for Online : 30.12.2022
- A Candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the Course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2003 and not after 01 Jul 2006 (both days inclusive).
इन्हे भी पढ़े : Delhi Police MTS Recruitment
- No Fee For this Post
Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 : Eligibility Details
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state / central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
Army 10+2 TES 48
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
- The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of Rs. 56,100/- p.m.* as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training.
- On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
For More Updates Join Telegram : Click Here
Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 : Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut-off percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days
इन्हे भी पढ़े : UP Police Constable Sports Quota
Note :- Before Apply Must Read Full Notification
Important Links For Apply
|Telegram for Latest Updates||Join|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|