Indian Army Invites Online Application Form For Delhi Army Rally Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary For the Districts of Gurgaon, Faridabad, Mewat & Palwal and all District of Delhi For All Candidates. Interested Candidates Must Read Full Details & Notification Before Apply Which is Given Below.
Online registration is mandatory. All candidates to log- in to join Indian army website (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration will be opened from 01 October to 30 October 2022 for soldier technical nursing assistant & nursing assistant veterinary for eligible candidates of all districts of Haryana and Delhi.
Delhi Army Rally Nursing Assistant : Short Details
|Article||IRO Delhi Army Rally Nursing Assistant 2022|
|Start Date For Registration||01 October 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||30 October 2022|
|Rally Date||09 Dec to 13 Dec 2022|
|Rally Place||Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex, Rohtak (Haryana).|
|Post Name||Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary|
|Admit Card||12 Nov To 26 Nov 2022|
Delhi Army Rally Nursing Assistant : Important Date
- Start Date for Registration : 01.10.2022
- Last Date for Registration : 30.10.2022
- Rally Date : 09 Dec to 13 Dec 2022
- Rally Place : Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex, Rohtak (Haryana).
- Admit Card : 12 Nov To 26 Nov 2022
- Minimum Age: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Born between 01 October 1997 to 01 April 2005 (both dates included).
- There is No Fee For this Post.
Army Rally Nursing Assistant : Eligibility Details
- 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
- 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
and minimum 40% in each subject.
- Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex, Rohtak (Haryana).
- Gurgaon, Faridabad, Mewat & Palwal (District Of Haryana)
- All District of Delhi
Army Rally Nursing Assistant : Physical Fitness
- Running– 1.6 Km up to 5 min 45 sec ( Need to Qualify)
- Height- 170 cm (For Haryana & Delhi)
- Chest :- 77 (Plus 5 CM expansion)
- Weight –Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical
- Ditch- 9 Feet (Need to Qualify)
- Zig-Zag Balance- (Need to Qualify)
|Beam (Pull Ups)
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site):
- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the Physical standards.
- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
- Unfit candidates will be referred to MH for specialist review. Candidates to report to designated Military Hospital within 5 days from referral and review medical exam to be completed by Military Hospital within 14 days as per policy.
Written Test through CEE:
- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue.
- Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- Admit Card for the CEE for the review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH.
Army Rally Nursing Assistant : Required Documents
Documents to be Brought to Rally Site. Candidates are required to bring following documents/ certificates in original along with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
- Admit Card: Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph: Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old.
- Education Certificates: Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. 10th/12th etc. from recognized School/College/Board/University. For Open School : Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- For 8th Class Pass Candidates. 8th Class pass mark sheet and transfer certificate issued by school (both certificate) should be countersigned by District Inspector of School/District Education Officer.
- Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate)
- School Character Certificate: School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
- Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for all candidates to be obtained with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate: SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce Relationship Certificate (If required)
- NCC Certificate. (If required)
- Sports Certificate. (If required)
- Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix ‘E’. Submission of Affidavit is Mandatory to gain entry into the Rally. Candidates WILL NOT BE PERMITTED to enter the rally without affidavit.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card: Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Police Character Certificate: (by SP Office)
- Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).
- Aadhar Card: Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card as proof of identity which could be authenticated biometrically at the Rally Site. Candidates from J & K, Uttar Pradesh and Meghalaya are to carry any other valid ID Proof.
- Vaccination Certificate: All candidates appearing for rally should be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. The certificate to be produced to auth upon asking.
For More Updates Join Telegram : Click Here
How to apply IRO Delhi Army Rally Nursing Assistant and Nursing Assistant Veterinary Online Form 2022 Step by Step Given Below.
- For Registration
- Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then Click on Apply/Login link in JCO/OR enrolment.
- Then Click on Registration
- Then Click on Continue
- Then Fill up details
- Then Save
- Then Application for Rally (For Registered Candidates) Enter Login details
- Then Login
- Dashboard Opens
- Then Click Apply on Category You are Eligible
- Read Instruction Continue
- Fill in Personal Information Save & Continue
- Enter Communication Details Save & Continue
- Then Enter Non Dispensation / Sports / NCC Details Save & Continue
- Then Enter Education Details Add
- Click on the Add Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects
- Then Continue Enter Marks of All Subjects Continue
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information
- Submit Now
- Successful Submission of application
- Roll No is generated by the system
- Login after 15 November 2022 to Download & Print Admit Card
Note :- Before Apply Must Read Full Notification
Important Links For Apply
|Telegram for Latest Updates||Join|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|