Short Information :- ZRO Lucknow Army Rally Nursing Assistant 2022 Online – Indian Army Invites Online Application Form For the Recruitment Of Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary . Interested Candidates Must Read Full Details & Notification Before Apply Which is Given Below.
Indian army recruitment rally notification 2022-23 headquarter recruiting zone, lucknow army recruitment rally for soldier technical nursing assistant & nursing assistant veterinary from 10 december to 24 december 2022 at dogra regimental centre, ayodhya.
Online registration is mandatory. All candidates to log- in to join indian army website (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration will be opened from 04 october to 02 november 2022 for soldier technical nursing assistant & nursing assistant veterinary for eligible candidates of all districts of uttar pradesh and uttrakhand.
ZRO Lucknow Army Rally Nursing Assistant 2022 : Short Details
|Article||ZRO Lucknow Army Rally Nursing Assistant 2022 Online|
|Start Date For Registration||04 October|
|Last Date for Registration||02 November|
|Rally Date||10 Dec To 24 Dec|
|Post Name||Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary|
|Admit Card||15 Nov. 2022|
- Start Date for Registration : 04.10.2022
- Last Date for Registration : 02.11.2022
- Minimum Age: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Born between 01 October 1997 to 01 April 2005 (both dates included).
- There is No Fee For this Post
- 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
- 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
and minimum 40% in each subject.
- Running – 1.5 Km up to 4 min 45 sec ( Need to Qualify)
- Height- 169 cm
- Ditch- 9 Feet (Need to Qualify)
- Zig-Zag Balance- (Need to Qualify)
|Beam (Pull Ups)
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card: Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph: Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old.
- Education Certificates: Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e 10th/12th etc from recognized School/College/Board/University. For Open School : Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- For 8th Class Pass Candidates. 8th Class pass mark sheet and transfer certificate issued by school (both certificate) should be countersigned by District Inspector of School/District Education Officer.
- Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate)
- School Character Certificate: School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
- Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for all candidates to be obtained with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate: SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce Relationship Certificate (If required)
- NCC Certificate. (If required)
- Sports Certificate. (If required)
- Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix ‘E’. Submission of Affidavit is Mandatory to gain entry into the Rally. Candidates WILL NOT BE PERMITTED to enter the rally without affidavit.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card: Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Police Character Certificate: (by SP Office)
- Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).
- Aadhar Card: Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card as proof of identity which could be authenticated biometrically at the Rally Site. Candidates from J & K, Uttar Pradesh and Meghalaya are to carry any other valid ID Proof.
- Vaccination Certificate: All candidates appearing for rally should be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. The certificate to be produced to auth upon asking.
Note – Before Apply Must Read Full Notification
Important Links For Apply
|Telegram for Latest Updates||Join|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|