Short Information :- Join Indian Army invites Online Recruitment Of Eligible Unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 136 Technical Graduate Course (TGC) Commencing in Jan 2023 at Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply For Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form 2022.
Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form 2022– Short Details
|Article||Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form 2022|
|Post Name||TGC Course|
|Age Limit||20-27 Yrs|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form 2022– Important Date
- Start Date for Apply Online : 11.05.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 09.06.2022
Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form 2022– Application Fee
- No Fee
Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form 2022– Age Limit
- Age Limit As on 01.01.2023
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Candidates born between 02 Jan 1996 and 01 Jan 2003, both dates inclusive
Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form 2022– Vacancy Details
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||3|
|Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology / M. Sc. Computer Science||8|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||1|
|Electronics & Communication||3|
|Aeronautical / Aerospace||1|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||1|
|Industrial / Industrial / Manufacturing / Industrial Engg & Mgt||1|
Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form 2022– Eligibility
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidate studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engineering Degree Examination along-with marksheets of all semesters / years by 01 Jan 2023
The selection procedure is as follows for Army TGC 136 Course :
- Short listing of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD Short listed Candidates basis on the Percentage Criteria.
- Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centers viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- SSB: Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days
- Medical Test: The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone.
- Merit List: Merit list will be prepared engineering stream / subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview.
Important Links For Apply
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|Army Vacancy||Click Here|
|Navy Vacancy||Click Here|
|Airforce Vacancy||Click Here|
|State Police Vacancy||Click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|