Short Information :- Chief Signal Officer Central Command invites Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Civilian Switch Board Operator (CSBO) Grade-II, Group ‘C’ Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of CSO Central Command CSBO Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
CSO Central Command CSBO Vacancy 2022and CSBO Vacancy 2022– Short Details
|Article||CSO Central Command CSBO Vacancy 2022|
|Post Name||Civilian Switch Board|
|Application Fee||No fee|
|Age Limit||18-25 yr|
CSO Central Command– Important Date
- Apply offline Start Date : 05.03.2022
- Apply offline Last Date : 03.04.2022
Also Read : Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022
CSO Central Command – Application Fee
- No Fee required.
CSO Central Command- Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
CSO Central Command– Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Civilian Switch Board Operator (CSBO)||28|
Also Read : Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form 2022
CSO Central Command– Eligibility
- Matric / 10th Pass from recognized Board.
- Proficiency in handling Private Board Exchange (PBX) board.
- Fluency in Spoken English and Hindi.
Also Read : Military Hospital Recruitment 2022
CSO Central Command– Documents Require
- Birth Certificate/ 10th Marksheet
- Educational Qualification/ Technical Qualification
- Experience Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Certificate of Category (if any)
- Two self-addressed envelopes duly affixed postage stamp of Rs. 10/- on each envelope must be enclosed with application
- Passport Size Photograph
CSO Central Command– Selection Process
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Skill Test.
- Skill Test will be conducted to check candidates’ proficiency in handling exchange operations and this will be conducted for qualifying purposes only
- The written test will be Objective type multiple choice questions.
- Written Exam in English and Hindi Medium (Except English Paper).
- The written exam will consist of the following papers/ subjects:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Numerical Aptitude
CSO Central Command: How to Fill the Form
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF CSBO GDE-II”
- Send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the address “Colonel Signals, HQ Central Command (Signals), PIN- 908544, C/o 56 APO”
Important Links For Apply
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Indian Navy Tradesman vacancy 2022||Click Here|
|Army ADG Movement Group C vacancy 2022||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard AC form 2022||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|Army Vacancies 2022||Click Here|
|Navy Vacancies 2022||Click Here|
|Airforce Jobs 2022||Click Here|
|State Police Jobs 2022||Click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|