An official nidification regarding Central Reserve Police Force CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 has been released by Central Reserve Police Force for 9012 posts of Tradesman. Any candidate who is interested and eligible for CRPF Recruitment 2023 is advised to read the complete article before apply online.
CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|No. of Posts||9212 Posts|
|Apply Last Date||25th April, 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- (Level- 3)|
|Join telegram Group||Telegram Group|
Also Read: Cantonment Board Jabalpur Recruitment 2022
- Apply Start Date: 27-03-2023
- Apply Last Date: 25-04-2023
- Download Admit Card: 20 – 25 June 2023
- CRPF Exam Date: 1 – 13 July 2023
Age Limit as on 01-08-2023
- For Driver Post: 21 – 27 Years
- For Other Posts: 18 – 23 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Notification.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For All Other Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Only
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|For Male Candidates||9105|
|For Female Candidates||107|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
- Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade
For all other Tradesmen
- Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel.
- Must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
(Pioneer Wing) CT(Mason/ Plumber/ Electrician
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- One year experience in respective trades like Masonary or Plumbing or Electrician.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
CRPF Recruitment 2023 selection process will be completed by these following steps –
- Step 1: Online Written Exam (CBT)
- Step 2: Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Standards Test
- Step 3: Skill Test
- Step 4: Document Verification
- Step 5: Medical Examination
How to apply CRPF Recruitment 2023 Online Form
Applications must be submitted in ONLINE mode at the official website of the CRPF. For detailed instructions for submission of online application, please refer to Annexure-I of this advertisement.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
- After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/modification will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
|CRPF Recruitment Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download CRPF Official Notification||Click Here|
|CRPF Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|General Awareness and GK||25||25|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Complete Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and work etc.
- Candidates ability to understand basic English/Hindi and his/her basic comprehension would be tested.
Table of Contents
What is the full form of CRPF?
CRPF- Central Reserve Police Force
What is the Apply Date of CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
Online Apply Date is 27-03-2023 to 25-04-2023.
What is the Age Limit for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age : 18 Years and Maximum Age: 27 Years
What is the Application Fee for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023?
Application fee for UR/ OBC/ EWS is Rs. 100/- and There is No Application fee for others.
How many posts are available in CRPF Tradesman Recruitment 2023?
Total- 9212 Posts