Agniveer Air Force has released an official notification for Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023. Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 is released for the various posts of sports games. Agniveer Vayu Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 online form filling process will be start from 29/04/2023, for complete information about Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 we advised you to read the complete article.
Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023- All Details
- Apply Start Date: 29/04/2023
- Apply Last Date: 05/05/2023
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS: Nil
- For SC/ ST/ Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Candidate born between 27 June 2002 to 27 December 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection trial, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment should be 21 years.
- For Age Relaxation check Official Notification.
- Apply Now for Bihar Police Constable New Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment Online Form 2023 Apply Now
- BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2023 for RO and RM | Apply Now
- CRPF Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Apply Now Total Posts -129929
Post wise vacancy detail for Air Force Sports Quota Bharti 2023:
|Sporting Discipline||Specific Event/ Position Category|
|Basketball||Centre / Forward|
|Cycling||Road & Track|
|Cycle Polo||Mid field|
|Cricket||Wicket keeper/ Top order batsman|
|Kabaddi||Right cover /Left Cover|
|Swimming||Backstroke/ Individual Medley|
|Weightlifting||Wt. Cat 55kg or Wt. Cat 109+ kg|
|Water Polo||All Rounder|
Educational Qualification for Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards/ Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in vocational course).
Other than Science Subjects:
- Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
- Candidates eligible for Science Subjects examination (Including Intermediate/ 10+2/three years9 diploma course in engineering or twoyears9 vocational course with non-vocational subjects of Physics and Maths) are also eligible for Other than Science Subjects.
- Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website (cobse.org.in) as members, as on date of registration shall only be considered.
- Exact aggregate Percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination/Three years Diploma Course/Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board / Polytechnic Institute shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
Medical Standards for Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023:
The Medical Standard for Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 is mandatory to completed by every candidate. Medical Standards detail is given below-
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Chest: The chest wall should be well proportioned with minimum range of expansion of 05 cms.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Visual Standards:
- Visual Acuity: 6/12 each eye, correctable to 6/6 each eye
- Maximum limits of Refractive error: Hypermetropia: +2.0D; Myopia: 1D; Including ± 0.50 D Astigmatism
- Colour Vision: CP-II
Selection Process for Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
1st day (17 May 23):
- Assembly at No. 2 Airmen Selection Centre, outside Exit Gate, Air Force Station New Delhi as per the time mentioned in Admit Cards disseminated through Official E-mail, issued to those candidates who are found eligible during document verification on the basis of Age, Educational Qualification and Sports Achievements at Air Force Sports Control Board /Central Airmen Selection Board for Physical Fitness Test to be conducted at Tejas Camp, Air Force Station New Delhi, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi – 110003.
2nd day (18 May 23):
- Sports Specific Trials in the above-mentioned events for those candidates who have cleared Document Verification, and Physical Fitness Test.
3rd day (19 May 23):
- Sports Specific Trials for the candidates who are shortlisted during the previous day’s trial.
4th day (24 May 23) and 5th day (25 May 23):
- Medical Examination of the Recommended Candidates.
Salary for Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023:
Candidates who are recruited as Agniveer will be given a salary package of Rs. 4.75 lacs for the 1st year and this will be upgraded to Rs. 6.92 lacs in the 4th year. The detailed salary structure is as given below. The per-month salary of Agniveer will be as follows:
- 1st Year – Rs. 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd Year – Rs. 33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd Year – Rs. 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th Years- Rs. 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
Besides there is provision of Seva Nidhi which amounts to Rs 11.71 lakh, including (Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid). 30% of monthly emoluments will be contributed by individuals while an equal amount will be contributed by the Government. This will be accumulated over a period of four years. The details of contribution are as given below:
- 1st year: ₹ 18,000/- Per Month (₹ 9,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,000 By Government)
- 2nd Year: ₹ 19,800/- Per Month (₹ 9,900/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,900 By Government)
- 3rd Year: ₹ 21,900/- Per Month (₹ 10,950/- By Agniveer & ₹ 10,950 By Government)
- 4 Year: ₹ 24,000/- Per Month (₹ 12,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 12,000 By Government)
Air Form Sports Agniveer Allowances and Benefits
Life insurance cover of Rs. 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveer.
- Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seve Nidhi Package on Exit from Indian Army after 4 years.
- ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate
- One-time ex-gratia up to Rs 44 Lakhs in addition to Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakhs + Seva nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of death on duty will be provided.
- One-time ex-gratia up to Rs 44 Lakhs + Seva nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of disability on duty.
How to Apply For Air Force Sports Quota recruitment online form 2023
If any candidate who wants to fill the form of Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023, than read these details for your help-
- A printout of the application form is to be taken on A4 size paper only as per the prescribed format given at the end of the advertisement. Non-standard application forms will be rejected.
- The application form completed in all respects (signature, left hand thumb impression, affixing photograph as mentioned in para 18 (a) of the advertisement) along with Educational and Sports Achievement documents are to be scanned and attached as one single pdf file which is to be sent on the official e-mail ID –email@example.com one single mail only (maximum size of pdf file should not exceed 20MB).
- Repetition of mail from individual9s e-mail ID or re-submission of same documents through different e-mail ID9s is liable to be rejected.
- The candidates called to appear in the selection trials are to bring all the documents mentioned in para 18 with them.
|How to Apply video (In Hindi)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Download Notice||Download Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the Application fee for Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
There is No Application Fee.
What is the apply date of Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply from 29th April, 2023 to 5th May, 2023.
What is the age limit for Air Force Agniveer Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
Candidate born between 27 June 2002 to 27 December 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
when Air Force Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Official Notification released on official website?
Air Force Sports Quota Notification 2023 released on 29/04/2023.