Short Information :- Indian Airforce invites Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Lower Division Clerk Post. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply For Air Force LDC Vacancy 2022
Air Force LDC Vacancy 2022– Short Details
|Article||Air Force LDC Vacancy 2022|
|Age Limit||20-25 Yrs|
|Place of Posting||All India|
Air Force LDC Vacancy 2022– Important Date
- Start Date for Apply Offline : 14.05.2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline :30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News
Air Force LDC Vacancy 2022– Age Limit
- Age Limit As on Last Date
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Air Force LDC Vacancy 2022– Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Matrix|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||04||Level 2; 7th CPC|
Air Force LDC Vacancy 2022– Eligibility Details
- 12th Class Pass from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 WPM and 30 WMP correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- All application will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates.
- Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test.
- The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- Syllabus for written exam :- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application
How To Fill UP the Airforce LDC Vacancy 2022
- Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post.
- All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate, EWS Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self-attested.
- Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested.
- Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted.
- Address should be typed in English / Hindi.
- Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——- AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 03/2022/DR”
- Postal Address : Presiding Officer, Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010
Important Links For Apply
|Application Format||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click here|
|Army Vacancy||Click Here|
|Navy Vacancy||Click Here|
|Airforce Vacancy||Click Here|
|State Police Vacancy||Click here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|